Join in a class this week!
Nursery open from 9:45 – 11:15 with a lesson for youngest children from 9 – 9:45.
Children/Youth classes will focus on Being God’s Child.
Adult classes will continue using the resources: “Living the Questions 2.0”; the Miller’s trip to the Holy Land; the Book of Acts Bible S
- Apr 7: LtQ2 – Jan Powell – Debunking the Rapture pt. 2
- Apr 14: Bonnie & Dick Miller – Amman (Philadelphia) and Crusades
- Apr 21: Easter – No Sunday School
- Apr 28: LtQ2 – Kristen Stone – Honoring Creation pt. 1
- May 5: LtQ2 – Kristen Stone – Honoring Creation pt. 2
- May 12: Bonnie & Dick Miller – Last stop on our tour of the Holy Land!
- May 19: Bible Study – General discussion
- May 21: No classes – Summer Break!
* If you need the material for the Adult class, contact us with an email account and it will be sent to you.
Lent Book Study begins March 13!
We will be working in “We Make the Road by Walking” by Brian McLaren
There are two sessions available: 11:30 am and 5:30 pm. Sign up at the church or call 740.373.0741 to add your name to the list.
The sessions will be facilitated by Sue Clegg. It will be a “brown-bag” meal discussion. They are set for Wednesdays at the church. It’s never too late to join – the book is formatted for a year long study following the church year. It’s easy to jump in any time. Click on the title above for our group discussion web page.