Join in a class this week!
Nursery open from 9:45 – 11:15 with a lesson for youngest children from 9 – 9:45.
Children/Youth classes will focus on Being God’s Child.
Adult classes will continue using the resources: “Living the Questions 2.0”; the Miller’s trip to the Holy Land; the Book of Acts Bible S
- Mar 3: LtQ2 – Pat Peoples – Practicing Resurrection pt . 2
- Mar 10: Bonnie & Dick Miller – Petra pt. 2
- Mar 17: Bible Study / Love Our Neighbor class discussion
- Mar 24: LtQ2 – Jan Powell – Debunking the Rapture pt. 1
- Mar 31: Bible Study / Love Our Neighbor class discussion
- Apr 7: LtQ2 – Jan Powell – Debunking the Rapture pt. 2
* If you need the material for the Adult class, contact us with an email account and it will be sent to you.
Lent Book Study begins March 13!
We will be working in “We Make the Road by Walking” by Brian McLaren
There are two sessions available: 11:30 am and 5:30 pm. Sign up at the church or call 740.373.0741 to add your name to the list.
The sessions will be facilitated by Sue Clegg. It will be a “brown-bag” meal discussion. They are set for Wednesdays at the church but each group may elect to hold the group elsewhere (if that makes getting food easier). More info to follow!